$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Gray hair changing back to normal color??

Posted By: Barbra
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 4:47 p.m.

Last spring I saw quite a few hairs in my shower with silver tips and black roots. Then had a *very* stressful summer and autumn, coupled with a few bursts of non-compliance with ER4YT.

Since Christmas, though, I've seen (and rescued) several hairs with 2-3 inches of black at the roots. Now I keep an index card and scotch tape in the vanity drawer under the sink--these babies are being "archived" as PROOF.

I can't tell if it's making a difference over all of my head, and I'm too used to seeing myself everyday in the mirror to notice a gradual change. Will let you know if I receive any objective feedback from someone who sees me only occasionally.

Meanwhile, hair by hair, I consider it a triumph…

P.S. Age 48. O+.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Gray hair changing back to normal color??
    Barbra -- Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 4:47 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved