$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Juice Fast Link -- have you done this program?(Sonia)

Posted By: DV
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 4:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Juice Fast Link -- have you done this program? (Sonia)

Sonia,

I agree with you in your concern about giving an undesererving business your patronage.

Money is sometimes (unfortunately) the only way we can make a statement. Whether it is a vote of confidence in a quality product/business, or disapproval for disrespectful (& very tacky) business behaviour, such as what you experienced.

As long as people "don't care" how they're treated by this individuals like this or not, he/they will continue to do this to others. Being that we have a choice in the matter, why perpetuate such practices by supporting those behind them? That is, afterall, in essence, what we do when we close our eyes to such things.

I would search deeper for a viable, comparably effective alternative, provided by a more suitable company that will value YOU as YOU deserve. We are challenged enough in daily life for free, so why PAY money out of your pocket to be insulted by someone who can't appreciate the hand that feeds him???

That, of course, is my humble opinion.

"The measure of a true gentelman is the respect with which he treats all individuals, ESPECIALLY those who are of no value to him". -Author unknown

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved