$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

more specifics regarding desperate situation..

Posted By: chet sandberg
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 9:59 a.m.

I don't think it's detox....the entire time I was dwindling away to nothing as a vegetarian, chiro's and massage therapists were telling me detox, they praised my vegetarian diet, they administered colonics and herbal concoctions...none of which worked, they all made me weaker for some time...

Some things that make my situation unique are: because of a strange situation regarding unfunctional kitchen appliances at my parents home where I am now living, I must fry just about every piece of meat that I eat. I can broil only when a particularly rancorous house patriarch is away. As far as excercise goes, I am more likely to be over-training than under-training. I have started a new job which requires me to be awake and fully cognizant at 4AM-A routine that seems foreign to my body. Lastly, I have just taken up snowboarding along with weight lifting (with at least a minimum of cardio warm-up-too much cardio gives me horrendous abdominal cramps, nothing works completely in the elimination of these cramps. I suspect that maybe they are due to a spinal distortion I am suffering from which may require the abdominal muscles to overwork).

A friend of mine has been looking for a nutritional pallatiative, recently stumbling across amino acids, specifically neurotransmitter precursors. I have the feeling that my digestive function is very poor. When I was seeing a Chinese Medical Doctor, the two things that were out of control were liver and heart meridians with way too much heat, and a nearly undetectable spleen and kidney function (meridians, not organs)....

Please keep sending me whatever helpful advice you can in light of these new details...

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved