$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Goal Busters

Posted By: Eilene (O)
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 9:00 a.m.

ER4YT entered my life in April, 98 and I began slowly, 8 months later this has become so much a part of my life it's incredible. I started the same as many of you with the "it's makes sense" attitude. I begin my day with Green Tea and the onelist message board and then move on to the Big Board. It takes approximately 90 minutes of my morning but give me "food for thought" all day. I was not over weight in the eyes of conventional medicine, I had put on that average 1-2lbs per year after 40. I am now back to my high school figure. This was a bonus but not my quest. I try to ignore the non believers, they all think it's just another fad, yet I find more and more questions coming my way, which by the way, thanks to all of you sometimes I can answer them. The more I read the more I realize how little I know which makes this even more fascinating. Now here is the question: Since giving up all dairy, and I do take calcium and magnesium supplements, my knees feel like there are two big balls stuck on either side of the bones and my hips scream when I stand up after sitting a while. I also notice stiffness in my hands that dissipates as the day goes on. Is this a calcium deficiency? I am 50, have had a hysterectomy (egad, I didn't know the repercussions at the time!!!!)I am do for an annual checkup which I will do for kicks, though I don't think I have much faith in my M.D. right now, but I am more interested in comparing my Cholesterol to last year. Last but not least, I have not experienced this "euphoria" some of you speak of since strictly adhering to the plan and I have determined two things, giving up coffee was a big hurdle but not my biggest, (head bowed way down low, I still smoke) and exercise must be more important than I ever thought. I'm active but I guess that's not enough. Thanks for your time. I'll check in on Saturday. Eilene (O)

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved