$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Desperate!

Posted By: Michelle (O)
Date: Monday, 25 January 1999, at 8:42 p.m.

In Response To: Desperate! (chet sandberg)

When was the last time you did some cardio vascular exercise???? It is on our HB list, and I get extremely depressed (i mean EXTREMELY) if I do not get daily exercise. You might be like that too. The ONLY thing that helps is to get out there on the road and jog, run, walk briskly, whatever you have to, but that is my only saviour. The longer I prolong the exercise, the worse I get. I have been fired from a job from being so bitter and angry and upset all the time. I associate that kind of behavior from not enough exercise.

Maybe I'm all wrong, but sounds like it might not be too much work to feel good again...30 min/day...More, if you want!

Also, when I start to feel bad, I usually force myself to eat LESS. When I'm depressed, I tend to eat more so hard as it is, I force myself to exercise, and eat less. Usually it does the trick. More food=makes me feel bad... less food=don't feel bad, bloated, sick...etc.

Just trying to help. Exercise is the key for most of us 'Os' to "feel good" overall.

Good Luck and hang in there, we're here with you. -Michelle

Messages in This Thread

• Desperate!
    chet sandberg -- Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 5:13 p.m.
    • Re: Desperate!
      Steven(O+) -- Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 5:13 p.m.
    • Another idea.....
      Sharon Edwards -- Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 9:12 a.m.
      Sonia -- Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 5:38 p.m.
      Jan (O-) -- Monday, 25 January 1999, at 10:24 p.m.
      Michelle (O) -- Monday, 25 January 1999, at 9:56 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved