$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

You Goal Busters Are Awesome!

Posted By: Robyn
Date: Monday, 25 January 1999, at 7:56 p.m.

Okay, I'm in.

I've been reading all the posts and decided that instead of quietly going it alone I'd join in on the fun :)

I want to share something with you that has proven to me in no uncertain terms that ER4YT is THE way to go...

My husband and I recently did a four week juice fast. I lost 20 pounds and did a wonderful detox and finally felt for the first time in years that I could actually make a difference in how I felt and my appearance, etc. Well, the plan we were on suggested the usual vegan diet upon breaking the fast. After reading ER4YT a while ago I thought I'd do an experiment. I started breaking the fast with veggies and then adding grains...big mistake. I hurt all over and felt like doo-doo. So the next day, I tried veggies and a little red meat (which technically should of been really hard on my stomach) and voila! No pain, no bloating, and I had more energy than ever! I have continued with this philosophy of meat and veggies for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and totally avoided grains, beans, sugar, and processed food. Of course, its easy to be more appreciative of food when you go without it for four weeks!

The clincher is that you are supposed to regain between 5-7 pounds after the fast when eating solids again. My husband gained 6 (cause he eats anything and everything). Wanna know how much I gained? Just 2 measly pounds! I was so excited to see that my "intuition" has paid off.

Anyhoo, I have about 50-60 more pounds to go but I am on the path and would love to join your Goal Bustin' Group.

Thanks for listening, you all have been very inspirational and I appreciate your openness and humor.

Robyn

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved