$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Why is it so hard?

Posted By: Pat Alexander (A+)
Date: Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 9:19 p.m.

In Response To: Why is it so hard? (Michelle)

ER4YT has caused a rift between my husband(A+) and me. We never ate together much as it was. Now we eat together if I bow to avoids. He even tried putting grated potatoes (disguised as parsnips) in a dish just to "test" me. The ONLY support I have is this BB. Thank you all. The hard part for me about telling anyone about ER4YT is that the first and only question is "So, how much weight have you lost?". After 8 months, none. My sinuses are crystal clear and that is all. I totally believe in ER4YT and will probably continue this for the rest of my life. I don't talk much about it because listening to the moaning about how people could NEVER give up their favorite whatever has gotten old. Good health to all.

Find an ND in your state.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved