$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Goal buster buddies

Posted By: Loni (0)
Date: Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 9:59 a.m.

Hi Ya'll. Well I had a weird week. We ate out twice. The first we didn't do as well as we would have wanted. I felt like I needed to go on a retreat to get rid of the guilty feeling. I felt awful both mentally and physically. The second time was better. But this week I have felt so tired and "heavy". Not fat heavy but I don't know I can't really explain. Today I feel better. Only ate HB's yesterday and went out with my hubby to see Patch Adams. (two thumbs up) I also got a good start on my exercise, and considering my schedule this week, I'm amazed. Goin rollerskating this afternoon with the family so that will be good.. Sadly though I put on a few pounds, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!! Maybe too much rice, or as I told Beth earlier, maybe I'm sneaking wheat in my sleep.. I hope next week is a little better, With ya'll too. I love all of the support and "news". Loni

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved