$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Why is it so hard?

Posted By: Jan
Date: Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 9:54 a.m.

In Response To: Why is it so hard? (Michelle)

Hi -

It is hard. I think it is because of a couple of things. First, there are so many other plans out there that are bogus and harmful that everyone is skeptical to say the least and a little bit leary as well.

Also, it is much easier to convince someone who is open to the idea in the first place. If a person is ready for a change, then a nudge in the right direction is a welcome thing. However, if it isn't the right time for them, you will usually need a crow bar to open the mind up to accept any new ideas.

I think the best way to convince everyone that this is the right thing, is just by example. If you feel great, look great and keep feeling and looking great, they will eventually come around. I can see that with my husband who is slowly opening up the the remote possibility that maybe, perhaps, could be a good thing for him to try, too.

Like I've said before - go figure!!!!

Just keep up the good work - keep positive thoughts and everyone will be beating down your door to find out what you know.

Hugs and happiness,

Jan

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved