$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: News from the medical world regarding cancer.

Posted By: Susan Henderson
Date: Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 6:52 a.m.

In Response To: News from the medical world regarding cancer. (Stephen)

Stephen

I'm all for spreading the good news, but most people don't want to hear it.

I am babysitting children whose mother is an MD and knows nothing about nutrition. I have told her about the diet, but she went on the defensive. I am most certain that these children are type O's. I can see these children change right before my eyes after they have eaten a meal. It's a shame to see these children wasted all the time when a lot of their behavoir could be corrected through diet changes. It's funny, a lot of my friends are in the medical field and really just don't want to here about this diet.

I wonder if there has been any studies on future generations and diet? For instance, how is our diet affecting our children-- are we making them more sensitive to what they eat and more prone to disease? I would think most people would see the beauty of this diet, if they knew they could help their children and their children's children. But I just don't think most people care like they say they do.

I won't give up telling people about the diet, because I know it works, and I have helped a few people with making the necessary changes. Though it's not just telling them about the diet--it's also educating them on where to buy organic foods and such.

Sorry for babbling, Susan

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved