$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

wondering what fathers blood type was?

Posted By: Ed Cordeiro
Date: Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 3:13 a.m.

have a few things that hopefully a few of you could clear up and have some insight into.I'm an O+ and have just found out that my mother is a B+ who currently has Alzheimer disease and residing with our family,my father passed away at the age of 40 in 1976 with what the doctor said was a heart attack(no autopsy to confirm that)and he was a Type II diabetic who was insulin dependent now my first question is what blood type could he have been? I know my mother could of been a BO and my father could of been an AO or BO or just an O but the reason i ask is that i have worried for years that i would end up being in the same boat someday and frankly it scares the hell out of me even though i try not to think about it i have just turned 38(today as a matter of fact)and you know what they say about heart disease,it can run in families,anyway my fathers father died of a stroke so as you can see it worries me!Doctor has always tried to reassure me that everything is fine,the only thing i occasionly have is borderline high blood pressure,now i have known about erfrbt since april 98 and did it for about 3 months without cheating and most of you know the results it worked wonders for me,i went from around 220 to 190 and i felt really great but as it generally works is that you feel so good that you think that you can cheat a little then a lot then you gain back a few then you feel really lousy,so that is where i stand even though i am on here religiously everyday and try to be compliant most of the week i do have relapses.....thanks for listening just had to get it out of my system....sorry it was so long......

peace ED

ps any suggestions would be appreciated,and don't worry suggest anything it won't hurt my feelings.....

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved