$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Goal Busters....

Posted By: sc(O)
Date: Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 12:32 p.m.

In Response To: Goal Busters.... (Michelle)

Hi, Michelle, I think what Peter said in the book about C is that we O's can tolerate megadoses better than A's (which is great, as you want your C as quick and hard as possible, right at he beginning of an infection), they need theirs spread out more in smaller doses throughout the day. (Though I did just read him saying that vegetarian O's need to be careful about their amounts and type of C, too.) My daughter got an intense flu last week, and I could/can feel it trying to bother me, too; every time I go out to walk, I feel a HUGE shift in my wellness, the throat weirdness dies down, stuffiness turns to a little runniness instead, etc., so I'd say, get back on track (literally!) as fast as you can. She only wants to eat salads, and a little rice cereal; I've been squeezing garlic into olive oil before I start making the salad, and letting it sit there; then pouring that over the salad (she complained, the first time, I hadn't given her enough of the garlic - raw garlic!), a little fresh lemon, and ume plum vinegar (which is actually more salty than anything else, despite the name). This seems to be making us both feel better, and very happy, too! Ginger is another good thing for peaky O's. I've been thinking that Peter's been helping us all make our body's Y2K compliant! Hugs to all, sc

Messages in This Thread

• Goal Busters....
    Michelle -- Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 12:32 p.m.
    • Re: Goal Busters....
      sc(O) -- Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 12:32 p.m.
    • Re: Goal Busters....
      Jenny(o) -- Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 10:29 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved