$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Goal Buster report

Posted By: Jenny(o)
Date: Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 10:37 a.m.

Hello to everyone out there and thank you for letting me join. This is my third week on the program, but my first week on the board. My first two weeks were great. I dropped between 5-6 pounds and had not been sick in two weeks-an amazing thing given that I teach kindergarten & catch everything. This week was a different story. The second half of the week I ate horrible and did not walk on the treadmill. It was a very stressfull week because of an illness in the family, and I am definately a stress eater. I am very embarassed about this especially since I had to post my results this week. Weight wise I stayed the same, although I have a feeling it will just take a week for the cheating to catch up. I also am starting to breakout-something that rarely happens to me. My goal for next week is to get back on track, and keep my cheating from catching up to me. I hope this will also take care of the breakouts.

Thanks for everything, Jenny

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved