$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Goal Busters....

Posted By: Michelle
Date: Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 10:18 a.m.

Hmmmmm.

My first post...I am not sure where to start...I think I did ok as far as eating goes, well, I think I need to make up a new goal in that department. Never to eat a whole bag of Terra sweet potato chips. I did that twice this week...It didn't make me feel physically bad, but it sure did emotionally! OK so that's a new goal...for this week.

I did well in the exercise dept. as for getting out there and running every day. I did not put in the mileage that I wanted to, my schedule was just too weird this week. I had too many days off, and as silly as that sounds, I did not get to run as much as I wanted to. I worked over the 4 day week-end last week-end (out of town) so I had to work only one day this week. It threw my usual schedule off as I was home with my husband every day...something I'm not used to. I am very much an independent person when it comes to exercise. It was just a strange week.

I am not feeling well these last two days. I think there is something going around at my work. My throat feels enlarged and my whole neck area is tender. My husband is bugging me to take some Vitamin C and garlic. If this is the flu then there's not much I can do, right? I escaped the dreaded flu shot this year which may or may not have been good. Is it ok to take Vitamin C? Garlic is always good. I am wondering what is making my throat big and sore as I have not yet been sick since starting ER4YT.

Well, better times ahead this week I hope. I really need to put in that mileage... Hope everyone else is doing well...

If anyone has any ideas about what to do for swollen, sore throat for O's please let me know!!!! Have a great week-end, all.

Michelle (O)

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved