Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Progress from Goal Buster

Posted By: Gerry
Date: Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 10:12 a.m.

Hi Everyone! This past week has been great for me. I have walked 3 miles everyday and stuck with mostly HBs but still a few of the Neutrals.... I feel wonderful and although I only dropped 1 lb on the numbers my body can really feel a difference. I think I'm going to be in my old clothes real soon. I have mega amounts of energy and overall I love the way this eating makes me so HAPPY. I just ordered the cook book and hope to have it arrive early next week. I also order Potatoes not Prozac which someone had posted. The biggest notice doing the blood type "thing" is how I DO NO crave sweets. That is just amazing for me (and everyone who knows me) I "lived" for chocolate!! Now it just doesn't do anything for me........ I am keeping my fingers crossed that the following week is just as easy!! Thanks to you all :)) Gerry

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved