$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Week two - goal buster

Posted By: Jan
Date: Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 10:01 a.m.

Hi everybody -

Well week two was easier than week one but it was sure an eye opener that with just two days of no red meat the old aches and pains and fatigue set in. My husband has noticed a difference in my well being as well so it isn't just me. My best fried, an A, started the plan and got the euphoric engergizer bunny feeling that I had on the O plan - sooooo - all of you A's it is there for you, too!!!!! She got out her juicer, dusted it off and has been doing 16 oz of fresh veggie juice twice a day plus eating the HB and neutrals and is feeling great.

This week has produced 2 more pounds down and more energy surges. If I can get to a point where I feel that good all of the time and have no pain I will never even miss eating potato or corn or wheat ( I don't really miss them now) ever ever again.

My challenge this week is that we are going out of town on a semi camping thing with another couple so ER4YT will be a little more of a challenge but will do my darndest to agglutinate (or stick with it).

I concur that NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS FEELING GOOD FEELS!

Thank you all for your continued support and humor. You are all super.

Love and love and more,

Jan

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved