$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Goal Buster Buddies

Posted By: sc(O)
Date: Saturday, 23 January 1999, at 12:33 a.m.

Well, I have danced the night away with our precious message board, and having Waited 'Til the Midnight Hour, can now officially post concerning this week's progress. No migraine (YES!); 2-3 lbs. and maybe 1/2 in. down, but that may be just the menstrual shift, we'll see; some strange intense dandruff and scalp itchiness for a day or so there (not a usual problem, and a shampoo took care of it); unusually intensified spaciness and memory gaps; and some new facial/skull hollows/accentuated curves I've not (ever, maybe?) seen before. So that's all pretty interesting, and leads me to think (along with the odd migraine pattern last month) that this weight-loss plateau has really been my body deciding the excess baggage in the trunk vicinity (there's a pun in there somewhere, but I'm too spacy to track it down) has ameliorated sufficiently for the time being, and it could concentrate on clearing out some stuff from the upper floors, for a change. Not very dramatic and hard to measure, but probably will lead to some nice quality-of-life changes in the long run. I can feel how much the next step is to take up biking &/or swimming regularly, but the season just isn't cooperating. There's my type A home-schooled daughter to consider, too (whither thou goest, I will go is our motto); if I go it hard enough to make me happy, I'll be stressing her. I'm glad we're in this together! I love hearing your ups and downs. More next week! sc

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved