Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: left sided migraines

Posted By: Meri-B
Date: Thursday, 21 January 1999, at 8:35 p.m.

In Response To: left sided migraines (Ed Cordeiro)

I have suffered from left sided migraines for many years. I have also been on medication designed to help high blood pressure (inderal). This type of medication is fairly standard for migraine, I believe. It did not help me, but others I know with the same problem have gained relief. With migraine, what works for one person may not work for others. I have a friend on Nadalol, but she has only just started on it so its too soon to tell if its working for her. I take 300mg of vitamin B2 as a preventative, and stick rigidly to the ER4YT diet. I think the diet has helped me. I take a B12 lozenge at the first sign of a migraine starting, if possible. I often wake up with a migraine then its too late and I reach for the hard stuff. Sometimes the B12 aborts the migraine, but not always, though I am sure it lessens the intensity. Migraines are nasty things, and they can be more than just a headache. Some people have numbness down one side, BUT, your friend really should have a doctor or similar check her out just in case. I have tingling down the left side of my head, down my neck, shoulder and top of my arm. I hope your friend finds some help.

Messages in This Thread

• left sided migraines
    Ed Cordeiro -- Thursday, 21 January 1999, at 8:35 p.m.
    • Re: left sided migraines
      Meri-B -- Thursday, 21 January 1999, at 8:35 p.m.
    • Thoughts
      Steve Shapiro -- Thursday, 21 January 1999, at 1:26 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved