$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

left sided migraines

Posted By: Ed Cordeiro
Date: Wednesday, 20 January 1999, at 10:40 p.m.

Hi folks,i'm on a roll two days in a row with a question,go figure.Just looking for a little feedback.I was talking to this 38 year old O+ women that we know and today she was mentioning that for years she has been getting left sided migraine headaches that last for days on end,she also said that years ago she would get them 2-3 times a week and would last a couple of days,since then her doctor has prescribed Nadolol(apperently used for high blood pressure)although she does not have high blood pressure and it seems to help it a lot.I did not mention the blood type diet as of yet but told her i would bounce this of all you knowledgeable people.Anyone had the same experience?One last thing she also says that her left side goes numb.

Peace

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved