$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

O+ Veggie back and very disappointed in the close mindedness.....

Posted By: Leslie
Date: Wednesday, 20 January 1999, at 7:40 p.m.

In Response To: Help - Vegetarian O POS needs ideas (Leslie)

First and foremost, I did the research and understand that a lot of vegans have benefitted tremendously from eating meat. Perhaps a lot of them were not eating nutrionally balanced meals. I have been to the dieticians, homepathic physicians and my doc and do well as a vegetarian. I am healthy, active with no and I mean no health complaints. I work full time mom full time volunteer with my community and go to graduate school, with enough energy left to exercise and spend a lot of quality family time. I am slightly overweight and cutting back on wheat, corn, and my much beloved cheese makes sense. As do a lot of the avoids. But I choose not to eat meat and asked for help, and am still asking for help on how to make this work without eating meat. Also, my husband who is committed to this as well is A+, and not eating meat for dining in our household makes a lot of sense. Any takers on opening your minds and helping a veggie O???? Leslie

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved