$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Get the book by Dr. Lee!

Posted By: Karla
Date: Wednesday, 20 January 1999, at 3:09 p.m.

In Response To: Re: O's use Black Currant Seed Oil instead of EPO (Susan Henderson)

Hi,

I'm using the progesterone cream for symptoms of perimenopause and hormone imbalance throughout my body. Dr. Lee's premise is that estrogen dominance (rather than lack) is the true trouble for many women with hormonal difficulties, and that balancing progesterone, which opposes and balances estrogen, is the key to re-righting the system.

I was told about it by many people on this board, and by one of my best friends. But I didn't look into it because I'm not at menopause yet. However, hormonal imbalances can occur at any age. Well, this is my third cycle on the natural progesterone cream, and the chages have been enormous. So, I recommend the book, and I've got my post-menopausal Mom on the cream (and slowly coming off Premarin), to great effect. Dr. Lee's also got a new book out called, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Peri-Menopause."

And, of course, both my Mom and I are on our O diets with total compliance, as well as balancing with the Zone, exercising regularly, doing our supplements, and adding in some principles of Ayurveda and the Chinese Medicine understanding of the Five Elements. Seems like a lot, but we're having a gas--'cause we got energy now!! We were both slowly dying before, I can tell you!

So, there you go.

Karla

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved