$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Evening Primrose Oil and type O

Posted By: Dorothy L
Date: Tuesday, 19 January 1999, at 10:42 p.m.

I'm a menopausal woman with some inflammatory conditions that I'm dealing with (rosacea, chronic tendonitis, fibromyalgia). My new naturopath has me on Evening Primrose oil, a lot, and flax seed and a fish oil. I can't find general information about "EPO" that would let me know if it is good for type O's. The naturopath also told me that it can work two ways, anti-inflammatory if my diet is high in protein low in carbohydrates or it can be inflammatory if the opposite. So, at least it seems suited to the diet recommendations of ERFYT. I'm one of those type O's that has had a hard time reducing the carbohydrates down to the recommended levels (way down there). I do crave sweets, and treats in general, even though I have discovered those treats that are supposedly ok for O's. I can tell that I need to be even lower in carbs. So, you many experts about oils, can you help? Thanks.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved