$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: First week Goal Buster

Posted By: Barbra
Date: Tuesday, 19 January 1999, at 3:05 p.m.

Feeling buoyed and energized by a three-day weekend of high (O+) compliance, and flushed with triumph at making my first-ever lasagne—and with spelt noodles to boot!—I’d like to share some bits of experience that have worked for me since starting ER4YT in fall 1997.

First, coffee. The only hot morning drink that seems to satisfy me as a coffee substitute is ginger root tea. I buy it at Whole Foods (brand name is a no-no?). I get 4–5 cups of tea from one bag—just keep adding water and nuking it throughout the workday. I’ve done Teeccino and gone the green tea route, but nothing pleases my innards the way this ginger tea does. No caffeine in it, either. It makes me warm and happy inside the same way coffee did.

Second, your foot pain. Your symptoms made me think of reflexology—you know, the system that posits a correlation between your internal organs and different parts of each foot. Could it be that as those organs are detoxing, you are feeling it as pain in your feet? Other readers may know more about this (it’s just my theory, and I’m not a medical person!).

Third, “the 3 p.m. munchies.” For me, it’s 4 p.m. This weekend I tried something suggested here on the discussion page (sorry, I forget who suggested it): walnut pieces dusted with cocoa powder (get it in the baking area of the supermarket; it’s pure cocoa; I’m happiest with the brand name you associate with chocolate ;-) ) and moistened with maple syrup. Oh, yum! And O-legal, I remember reading!

Good luck. Keep going. It really, really works.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved