$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Globe and Mail article on ER4YT

Posted By: Sonia
Date: Tuesday, 19 January 1999, at 2:39 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Globe and Mail article on ER4YT (Peter D'Adamo)

from the article: "The diet could actually be harmful to some people, Dr. Anderson warns. "The book says that Type Os should avoid wheat. Yet we know that diets based on whole grains lead to lower colon cancer. There's no evidence that having Type O blood will protect you from the effects of a bad diet."

How the $@#$# do people get MDs these days? Helloooo? Lack of *wheat* equals lack of grains? Lack of *wheat* is a "bad diet"? Lack of *wheat* causes colon cancer? Grains "lower colon cancer"? No, they lower the RISK, they don't remove the risk, and they certainly don't cure it. Besides, the evidence I've seen points to FIBER, not GRAINS, and certainly not WHEAT as the factor that lowers your risk.

Irregardless of Dr. D'Adamo's theories, this man's wheat defensiveness is absurd: Wheat is not the only source of fiber, and is not even a very good source itself. There, that collapses the claim that lack of wheat equals low-fiber equals bad diet equals colon cancer.

Can I have my MD now?

Wheat avoidingly yours,

Sonia

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved