$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Type O athletes/vegans

Posted By: Andrea
Date: Tuesday, 19 January 1999, at 1:53 p.m.

At risk of re-creating the vegetarian thread....I am a fitness instructor (Spinning) and body builder. I followed a total vegan lifestyle for almost 15 yrs. Yes - I am a type O. I got weaker, and weaker, sicker and sicker and ironically....I couldn't take off that last 5% body fat.

I went though series of allergy tests...to find that I was allergic to almost everything that I was eating. To put it mildly, I was sick, depressed and scared.

I read ER4YT and was AMAZED at the lists of contraindicated foods for type O. It looked like a perfect match to all of my allergy tests!

I am doing a lot better now, digestion is better, energy is better, bodyfat is low.

Morally and ethically I may believe in the vegan diet....but it almost killed me. Eating isn't as much "fun" as it used to be, but I am feeling great.

Andrea

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved