Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Type O athletes/vegans

Posted By: Andrea
Date: Tuesday, 19 January 1999, at 1:53 p.m.

At risk of re-creating the vegetarian thread....I am a fitness instructor (Spinning) and body builder. I followed a total vegan lifestyle for almost 15 yrs. Yes - I am a type O. I got weaker, and weaker, sicker and sicker and ironically....I couldn't take off that last 5% body fat.

I went though series of allergy tests...to find that I was allergic to almost everything that I was eating. To put it mildly, I was sick, depressed and scared.

I read ER4YT and was AMAZED at the lists of contraindicated foods for type O. It looked like a perfect match to all of my allergy tests!

I am doing a lot better now, digestion is better, energy is better, bodyfat is low.

Morally and ethically I may believe in the vegan diet....but it almost killed me. Eating isn't as much "fun" as it used to be, but I am feeling great.

Andrea

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved