Print Topic - Archive

BTD Forums  /  Live Right 4 Your Type  /  Microwaves
Posted by: Lisalea, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 12:26am
http://www.thehealthierlife.co.uk/article/3568/microwave-ovens.html

What's the consensus with microwaves  ??)
Thank-u  :)
Posted by: Lola, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 12:49am; Reply: 1
do not use for cooking, specially raw protein.
it changes the molecular structure of anything you place inside.

some use it with precaution, for warming things up a bit.
Posted by: Lisalea, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 1:00am; Reply: 2
Quoted from lola
do not use for cooking, specially raw protein.
it changes the molecular structure of anything you place inside.

some use it with precaution, for warming things up a bit.




I value ur opinion Lola ... what do u think about  heating things up such as meat, fish, rice and veggies for instance ??
Would u do it and will it change the molecular structure if it's already cooked ??)
Gracias senorita  ;D :)
Posted by: Drea, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 1:07am; Reply: 3
Lisalea, here's what the good Dr. D has to say on the subject: http://www.dadamo.com/forum/archive8/config.pl?read=44677
Posted by: Lola, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 1:09am; Reply: 4
as long as you use it to only warm things up, I believe it is ok.

never overheat!
Posted by: Lisalea, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 1:42am; Reply: 5
Quoted from outdoordrea
Lisalea, here's what the good Dr. D has to say on the subject: http://www.dadamo.com/forum/archive8/config.pl?read=44677


Thanks Drea  :) ;D :K)
Posted by: Lisalea, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 1:42am; Reply: 6
Quoted from lola
as long as you use it to only warm things up, I believe it is ok.

never overheat!


I will follow ur advice senorita, gracias :) ;D :K)
Posted by: Debra+, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 2:05am; Reply: 7
No microwave for me.

Debra :)
Posted by: CybrtoothTigress, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 8:56am; Reply: 8
Let's see... it bombards your food with free radicals... Is this REALLY a good idea?

My now deceased would be mother in law scoffed at me "I've never heard of anyone dying from eating microwaved food!!!!"

My retort... "Perhaps you've heard that people die of cancer?"
Posted by: Henriette Bsec, Thursday, September 20, 2007, 9:03am; Reply: 9
No micro for me... and especially never heat plastic babybottles in it.....
I really donīt understand the use of it....but then again I cook fresh food always...
Posted by: Victoria, Friday, September 21, 2007, 3:33am; Reply: 10
I don't use microwaves.  For several years, My family sold our crafts at a big fair that lasted for 12 days.  The only way we could cook was with a microwave.  By the end of those 12 days of microwaved food, we felt very malnourished, even though we were eating similar food to what we ate at home.  The food just tasted and felt devoid of life force (chi).
Print page generated: Tuesday, September 2, 2014, 7:43pm