anyone tried this one?http://www.jamieoliver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=27153
1.kg Chicken, Turkey or something else
1 heaped tablespoon of finely grated fresh ginger
3 cloves of garlic, minced
150g thick (plain) yogurt
1 dried red chilli
2 finely chopped onions
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp ground coriander
Pinch of ground cyenne pepper
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garam masala
75g creamed coconut
Sea salt, to taste
2 heaped tbsps ground almonds
finely chopped Coriander Leaves, to garnish
juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Cut the meat into bite sized chunks
2. Mix the meat with the ginger, garlic and yogurt. Cover and marinade for 12 hours or in the fridge overnight.
3. Liquidise the chopped onion and red chillies, add a little water if you need to. blend til smooth.
4. Heat the ghee in a pan.
5. Add the ground coriander, ground Cyanne pepper, turmeric and garam masala and stir fry for about 1-minute over a low heat.
6. Turn up the heat, add the onion and chilli paste and stir fry for 10-minutes.
7. Add the Meat and the marinade and continue to stir fry for another 10-minutes.
8. Add the creamed coconut and enough water to *just* cover the meat and bring to the boil, stirring until the coconut is dissolved. Stir in the ground almonds.
9. Reduce heat to low, cover the pan and simmer until the meat is tender (30-40 minutes).
10. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and salt to taste. Mix well.
B oil some basmati rice with a cinnamon stick and saffron, drain and serve.