I have done a combo of Atkins and B diet a few years ago - and did in some ways work quite well.
But Im really not a "all or nothing girl" so I started to feel deprived and stressed= more cortisol = not loosing weight.
Anyway today I live with no sugar, no grains no wine from monday- friday afternoon- and in the weekend Ieat a bit speltbread, brown rice and oat- cake wine etc- and it works well.
( at the moment Im broke- so I need to eat a bit more carbs than normally - but that is another story.
Low carb stuff well
cottage cheese and ricotta - mixed with red pepper or cucumbers is a nice snack.
Scrambled eggs with cheese and cream
Salmon and cream cheese is nice ( either use smoked salmon( I know a no- but the only way I really like it ) or cold salmon, mixed with the cream cheese-chives- really yummi- maybe with some raw veggies.
I copied down a flaxbread but I havnt tried it out yet
2 cups flax seed meal
1 Tablespoon baking powder( no corn)
1 teaspoon salt
5 beaten eggs
1/2 C water
1/3 C oil or ghee
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Prepare pan (a 10X15 pan with sides works best) with oiled parchment paper
1) Mix dry ingredients well - a whisk works well.
2) Add wet to dry, and combine well.
3) Let batter set for 2-3 minutes to thicken up some (leave it too long and it gets past the point where it's easy to spread.)
4) Pour batter onto pan.
5) Bake for about 20 minutes, until it springs back when you touch the top
6) Cool and cut into whatever size slices you want.
At 12 servings, each piece of bread has less than one gram of carbohydrate - 0.8 to be exact - plus 5 grams of fiber.