I need help. I'm doing a work about the blood groups and I appreciate if somebody help me to answer my questions. My questions are directed to Mr. Peter D'Adamo but if you know the answer, though not all, please answer.
• What made you think there was a relation between blood groups and food?
• Do you think that a person nourished according to blood group, shows large differences in their health compared to others? (Some study as an example)
• Which group do you consider is the most resistant ? Why?
• How have you determined each food type for each blood type? In what it is based?
• Not all people who are "A" or "B" must be genotypically "AA" and "BB". They can also be "A0" and "B0". Does it alter it to their diets? That is, a group "AA" serves the same diet as a group "A0"?
• Nowadays, to cure some disease the doctors consider the type of blood? Which disease?
• You believe that if everyone followed your feeding patterns, they could largely avoid the appearance of any disease? (If so, can you give me an example?)
• Could you get me many examples of cases studied so that you have come to the conclusions reflected in the book "the blood type diet"?
• During your research on blood groups and food, any observation that you think is curious?
• Do you think that you can still do more research on this topic? (To get new conclusions)
Some of your questions can be answered by reading Dr. D's publications. Others might be found by using the search feature provided by the forum or are otherwise available on site.
It takes some time. If you are doing a work, then the quality of the work will depend not on simple answers that others might provide or by simplified answers that one might get to a litany of questions, but rather on the depth of research that you yourself do, in order to gain an understanding.
There may be things that have not been addressed elsewhere or that have not been previously discussed that get addressed, but I can not promise they will be.
Gatherer diabetic-70 Scorp/Sag on BTD/GENO 16 year Sam Dan
Location: East Coast
In the effort of creating some blood related 'story' or some study, you would do well just reading one thread here. Go to :
A garland of gratitude for Dr. D there you will find all the answers you seek without doing any other work... You will get to understand the complexity, and find many different answers to your questions.
You can then take all those 'suggestions' and make them sound like they are your own by combining different or like and create a new thing.
The work of Dr D started in the previous generation - his father- and has evolved over decades .. to just make one page efforts out of that work would be way to simplistic. It is one mayor reason why the Medical field has not yet taken up the learning, but over time more and more doctors who sell this or that have decided that there was much to what Dr D wrote about decades ago, and they sort of create one page items.. just so as to show how smart they are, finally, and to support the item they sell with info they gleaned by reading the early books....
Good luck on your project.. Tell us why you are choosing this subject or topic.. just how much would you like to learn?
When I see other peoples medicines schedule-I am happy to be here taking care of my health I only wish to drop weight more easily-life would be perfectionBeing 'here' creates understanding. BTD prevents damage from eating avoids. Thanks Dr D & your sups - all support and friendships