Keyword(s): multiple sclerosis
I don’t usually write blogs 5:30 in the afternoon but I had left work at 3:30 to go to the dentist
today because one of my dental fillings had chipped and fallen off Saturday morning wile eating my O compliant breakfast and I swallowed it. Now I know that they still use mercury in fillings unless you opt for the white kind, which apparently is made from a very safe substance (I have a brand new one as I write this). I’m wondering what the mercury that I swallowed is doing to me as I write this.
Mercury is a potent neurotoxin, usually found in fish, especially canned tuna (I think the good stuff
in fish like Omega 3 fatty acids outweigh the mercury they sometimes carry, so don’t just stop
eating fish because of this) and of course in mercury amalgam fillings. I read somewhere that there is a connection between certain autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis and mercury poisoning and there are cases of remission after the removal of the mercury fillings with safe replacements. Apparently fifty percent of mercury in our bodies is stored in the kidneys and the rest in the brain and the central nervous system (and you wonder why Dentist’s have a high suicide rate, breathing
in the vapors all day) Mercury fillings are banned in several countries…North American dental associations refuse to admit that mercury fillings are harmful (we’re always dragging our heals when the status quo is in jeopardy). I currently have 7 mercury fillings in my mouth that are over 20 years old.
I’m making a commitment to do two things…first get all my old mercury fillings removed (one down, 6 more to go). Now according to It’s All In Your Head, Hal Huggins, DDS recommends you make an
early appointment so you do not expose yourself to mercury vapors from other patient’s work that accumulate throughout the day. Also they should not be done all at once (as if I can stay in a chair for several hours and have them all removed). The dentist should also use a rubber dam as a barrier when the mercury fillings are extracted. While I’m getting this done I’m going to use three supplements for three to 6 months…Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic acid and Kyolic(garlic) (a safe blood protocol for O’s?)… which all help to remove, excrete and detoxify heavy metals from the body.
I may be a little fanatical doing this but it could be the mercury itself that is making me act this way?