« Stone freeERFYT booth, helping people see the light »

1 comment

Comment from: Melissa_J [Visitor]
Ouch! As far as diet goes, you may just need more vitamin K, if it's a calcium stone. That will put the calcium into your bones and keep it out of everyplace else where it shouldn't be. They can test for vitamin K deficiencies, but the standard blood clotting test only shows severe deficiencies. Some doctors, like endocrinologists I think, can order more sensitive tests. It takes good intestinal flora to convert it from food into the active form, but some supps are already in the active form.
10/20/12 @ 22:05

Comments are not allowed from anonymous visitors.