Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

« The Myth of Rice Milk YogurtClouded Thoughts »

Comment from: debbie [Visitor]
Those carob cookies look wonderful. I've never heard of rutabaga pie, looks somewhat like a pumpkin does it taste like one?
04/30/12 @ 12:22
Comment from: lloyd [Member] Email
Yes, it tastes very much like pumpkin pie but a bit milder. Boil the rutabaga for at least an hour and then use as if it was pumpkin in your fav recipe.
04/30/12 @ 12:28
Comment from: debbie [Visitor]
Sorry for the lost of your friend.
04/30/12 @ 12:30
Comment from: fleta [Visitor]
So sorry about the loss of your friend. What a lovely meal to recall all the good memories.
05/03/12 @ 05:47
Comment from: Joe [Visitor]
Sounds like a great dinner. I need to look into rutabagas locally... Pumpkin became a black dot for me on SWAMI and I miss it.
05/11/12 @ 21:53
Comment from: Sante [Member]
I'd never come across Rutabaga pie until I saw your photo here. It got me craving, so I googled it -- only to find it's rather a popular dish!

Here's one recipe I found that was on the "conscious" side, to spark ideas in the minds of your salivating readers seeking baseline recipes to doctor:

06/17/12 @ 02:01

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

203.761.0042

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.