« Blood Type A StressorsAmazingly Adaptable »

Comment from: Lola [Visitor]
time for walking Andrea now!!!!
forget the dog! LOL
great NYs resolution!
01/09/11 @ 22:32
Comment from: Lisa C [Visitor] · http://www.lifeongreenlane.com
Wonderful Andrea! I also have unlimited classes at my yoga studio ($27 a month in PA!) and lucky for this "O" they offer Zumba as well! Don't be discouraged about the "touching your toes." I felt inferior over this for years until genetics taught me all is not equal when one's legs are longer than their torso! Thanks again to Dr. D. for helping me figure it out!
01/10/11 @ 10:52
Comment from: Cristina [Visitor]
Yes, great NY resolutions and as usual very inspiring blog. I am starting my Yoga classes back this Wednesday too!!!
01/10/11 @ 12:08
Comment from: Kate Whimster [Visitor] · http://www.wavelengthwellness.com
Great blog!
01/10/11 @ 19:41
Comment from: Paul C. [Visitor]
It is amazing how using your body can store your emotions. The changes that can come when you set them free is liberating.

Certain types of music can do this for you as well. Music nourishes your mind and keeps you balanced. Classical orchestral musicians have the longest-lived profession; the music keeps them going!
01/11/11 @ 11:57
Comment from: debra rouse [Visitor]
Just absolutely wonderful girl!!!!!! Not sure if you remember when we talked last year and I was telling you how great yoga is, but you have finally come around to it. Yes!!!! The emotional release is so awesome as you will find out as you go along. Looking forward to hearing how you do. It is almost two years for me and I wouldn't change it for anything. Yes, Dr. D does know what he is talking about. ;-) (((((Big hugs)))))

01/13/11 @ 18:21
Comment from: Andrea [Member] Email
Oh yes, Debra I remember I also remember you telling me how you and a friend do it together, to keep expense down. Well this is a huge expense, but it is time. Thanks for the love you have shown to me by being patient :).
01/13/11 @ 18:34
Comment from: lady jaine [Visitor]
Well done and keep it up!! I've been very slack at exercise of any form over the last 4 - 6 weeks.!! After reading your post I am now inspired to get back to the gym and do my pilates, yoga and zumba classes. Life is so much better when one has a regular exercise regime.
01/13/11 @ 20:53
Comment from: debra rouse [Visitor]
Ah yes...you do remember. ;-) Yes, we keep the cost down by doing it at her house. She has more area for the two of us. So glad you have made this step. Yes, it is costly, but once you get into it and see how well it helps you can always do from the internet. Tons of stuff on there. I need the motivation of a friend for me to do things. After almost two years I am back at the gym with a friend in the mornings. 6:00 a.m. The yoga, house cleaning and walking the dog is not enough. Happy yogaing to ya girl. (((((Big hugs)))))
01/14/11 @ 10:13
Comment from: Jenny [Visitor]
You go girl! Great blog. I think I'll get to know you better via this than the years we've known each other! Stretch away! Love you, friend.
02/08/11 @ 22:52