Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

« I never thought of it like that !Lucky Number Seven »

Comment from: Cristina [Visitor] Email
Congratulations Tom!! It could not have happened to a better guy!! Go get them!! I wish my chiro was cue on BTD as you!! Lucky those who will get the chance to be looked after the likes of you!! Continue success to you on this knowledge seeking and true to type lifestyle path!! :)
07/09/10 @ 04:34
Comment from: Lloyd [Visitor]
07/09/10 @ 08:35
Comment from: Munchkin76 [Visitor] Email
Well done Tom, the world of Chiropractics (and the world at large) will be a much better place with you at the helping helm. You deserve it!!
07/09/10 @ 16:53
Comment from: Amazone I. [Visitor]
wow, great... mix chiro & BTD/GTD is a very fine form of tuning upcoming patients ;) ;D :D....
all the best for you from Switzerland
07/11/10 @ 06:14
Comment from: Tom M [Member] Email
Thank you all!

I appreciate all of the warm responses.
I will be sure to update all of you as each trimester passes.

07/11/10 @ 22:28
Comment from: Nancy [Visitor]
I have been very lucky to find a chiropractor who recommended I start the BTD 7 weeks ago. Since then I have lost 17 pounds and have never felt better. My stomach problems have diminished (unless I slip up and eat something I should not have since I am still trying to remember everything I can and can't have.) I'm thrilled there will be more chiropractors like mine. Good luck!
07/13/10 @ 19:01
Comment from: Jane [Visitor]
Congratulations Tom! Love your attitude and enthusiasm. Your future patients will be lucky to have you on their team!
07/14/10 @ 15:36
Comment from: victoria [Visitor]
This is awesome! Each new health care provider that emerges with the knowledge of individualized treatment by blood type or genotype is making the world not just a better place, but a MUCH better place! :) You're gonna do great, Tom!
07/15/10 @ 12:28
Comment from: twitter [Visitor] ·
it is great!
10/26/10 @ 15:55
Comment from: Tom M [Member] Email
Well, I finished my first trimester last week and it has been tough! It was mentioned to us back in that first week that as Chiropractic students we will go through a more in depth study of the human body than do medical Doctors. I can tell you it's true! When I get done I will be a walking anatomy book - Probably walking around mumbling the shin bone is connected to the leg bone...(even though that's anatomically incorrect.) ;-)
10/29/10 @ 11:21

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.