Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

Gelotology »

Comment from: Jane [Visitor]
Glad you are back...wondered where you had disappeared to.
Hope you continue to feel well!
Jane
11/22/09 @ 18:41
Comment from: Mrs T [Visitor]
Welcome Back!!
Do you know what the illness was? What caused it? How can you prevent it again?
Were you on or off the BTD when you contracted it?
Anyway, after that roller coaster, I'm so glad you are fine. Be careful out there!!
11/22/09 @ 22:04
Comment from: debra rouse [Visitor]
So glad to have you back and on the mends. What an awful year you've had. I AM one of the three who are glad that you are back among the living. ;);) Looking forward to more posts Ryan/misslecop. (((((Big hugs)))))Old post updated to a new day...things happen for a reason. ;)
11/23/09 @ 07:29
Comment from: admin [Member]
I reactivated your post (just thought you needed a refresh!) good to hear you are back.

Dr. D
11/23/09 @ 09:41
Comment from: Kristin [Visitor]
Oh Ryan.... so sorry to hear of your illness! But so glad you are well and now back amongst us!! Hmmm.... being sick for 9 months... what was it that you were gestating? I wonder....

Don't be a stranger, now ;) Big Hugs!!
11/23/09 @ 19:54
Comment from: victoria [Visitor]
I'm also one of the three, Ryan! It's wonderful to hear from you again, and to know a bit of what you have been through. May your healing continue to be strong and may your health begin to shine, just like the sparkly person that you are!
11/28/09 @ 17:55
Comment from: mariellen rose [Visitor] Email
I am back too. Although I was not sick like you. I feel so good when I eat this way... Thanks for sharing.
12/02/09 @ 10:30

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

203.761.0042

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.