« Rent seekingThe AIM of this whole thing »

Comment from: Andrea [Visitor]

A picture is a thousand words.
11/05/08 @ 11:17
Comment from: Diana [Visitor]
Thanks Dr. D. I always wondered what your daughters' blood types were if you are an A and Martha is an O. I would have thought one of each type. Thanks for the explanation.. I see how my husband is an B and I'm an A and we have O and B sons.
11/06/08 @ 12:21
Comment from: Conrad [Visitor]
Adverse affects of vaccines. I have been wondering for some time why some vaccines adversely effect some people. Is there a possibility that the vaccine could be causing a gene mutation in some of the recepients causing what appears to be autism or other detrimental effects while for most its is beneficial?
11/06/08 @ 16:53
Comment from: Tania [Visitor]
I was taught that a childs' blood group always followed that of the father. Is this true
11/09/08 @ 13:54
Comment from: rena havens [Visitor]
I liked your website etc. very much. I plan to keep learning and applying. I picked your book up at my local health food store the other day. Thank you
11/19/08 @ 11:54
Comment from: Mo [Visitor]
"The type O gene mutation is even more interesting. It derives from a frame shift mutation. If you are type O you may be surprised to discover that rather than having a difference of letters, like A and B, you're just missing one letter, number 258, entirely"

If Type O is the older of the blood types,why,then, wouldn't we say that Types A and B have ADDED a letter to the older blood type?
Have been wondering about that when not pondering world peace. . .
11/19/08 @ 14:32
Comment from: Healthy Moms Network [Visitor] · http://healthymoms.em.extrememember.com/
We love your blog! I invite you to join our new network, The Healthy Moms Network. Meet mom bloggers just like you and find new readers. Check out our site or drop me an e mail for more information.
11/15/09 @ 18:42