« The AIM of this whole thingThe Queen »

Comment from: Lola [Visitor]
Thank you Dr. for having me deplete and replace my red blood cells!!
It was a win win experience!
xo
11/25/08 @ 18:02
Comment from: Eric Morrison [Visitor]
If you ever "retire", you should definitely teach! It seems like no matter how much I hear things in my bio classes, every time you explain a principle it makes 1,000X more sense. Thanks for the great blog!
11/25/08 @ 18:46
Comment from: Tiffany Berry [Visitor] Email
Having some trouble finding an email address to connect with you or your team. Your research is fascinating. I have a couple of questions and contradictions that need clarification. They exist in the "Eat Right for You Type" Encyclopedia.

Please respond to my email above. Thanks!
11/30/08 @ 18:04
Comment from: Megan R. [Visitor] Email · http://www.reedsoftn.blogspot.com
I heard about your "Eat Right for Your Type" book from my sister-in-law. She and her husband had read it and recommended the book and the principles to me. I am a wife and mother of two and did not lose any of the weight from either pregnancy. I have now been having a lot of hormone problems and difficulty conceiving. I know that I am O+ blood type. I have had my thyroid tested several times and it always comes back normal. Could there be a problem with the thyroid that the general doctors could miss. I was wondering what you would recommend based off of your book. Thanks!
12/01/08 @ 14:40
Comment from: JoanneO [Visitor]
I like your metaphor of yarn and skeins in picturing DNA.
12/16/08 @ 14:21
Comment from: KT [Visitor] Email
Love your work but can't understand: come from a family of 8 children with type o Dad & type a Mom; kids are mixed--some type some type o (5 a to 3 o). How's this possible? Due to a mutation seems implausible with those numbers...
12/24/08 @ 06:43
Comment from: David Stone [Visitor]
I am enjoying all the content on your website and in your book "Eating Right 4 Your Type." I would, however, like to contact either Dr. D'Adamo or one of his staff via e mail to clarify some questions I have. Please contact me via my e mail that I entered on this form so that I may get my questions answered. Thank you!
11/03/09 @ 01:19
Comment from: tomoko tokunaga [Visitor] Email
I hope you got my last message. I forgot to check the "Allow message form" box. If not, please let me know and,if possible, I'll resend my original message. Thank you.

11/28/09 @ 08:41
Comment from: Claudia Sutton [Visitor]
Hello across the miles! I'm thankful to have found your web site and the information you have provided. Yesterday I had a blood analysis through a Practitioner from my local health food store and discovered some things about my rbc', wbc's and the fact that I should be taking a digestive enzyme. I am Type A--and I decided to take a look at your book and was quite amazed at the similarities you describe i.e. personality, foods that I should probably eat and avoid (right on!)etc. It was fascinating.

I do have auto-immune problems in that I have been hypothyriod since age 11 (I'm not 57) (due to a cyst being removed and the surgeon taking too much away) and, as well, discovered in my mid-30's that I have a positive gene, HLA-B7 (as well as my sister Robin), for ankylosing spondylitis. I have flares, (3 so far in 10 years) of iritis (and my sister 6 or 7)--I also have odd joint flare-ups in my knees, or elbows. The lady doing my blood analysis said my wbc's look good and my body seemes to be balancing things somehow - I have noticed digestive problems in the last year and realize more day by day the foods that make me feel sluggish etc. Anyway, I was just wondering if you think I might be able to beat the side effects of carrying this gene and that possibly, if I watch my diet (for A's), continue with my daily 2 km walk, take the supplements you advise, that this may burn itself out? Thank you again for your great book, your research and for allowing me to write you on this board! Best wishes!
02/27/10 @ 17:48