« Genotyping AWsecThe Language of the Blood Type Diet AWsec »

Comment from: liza bingham [Visitor]
Hi Andrea, I'd love to hear a follow up as to how Jeff is doing--with the trigger finger and any other details he wants to share. I'd also like to know, if possible, what's the significance of his head measurements--I guess I have to figure out exactly what the swami part of the blood type diet is.....!

But, very interesting none the less, and sounds like you got a lot of info and care for your $~

Take care,
Liza
09/15/09 @ 16:02
Comment from: Gillian Roberts [Visitor]
That is great Andrea. How wonderful that your husband tried out the student clinic. My Mom, also, has the trigger finger. I would love to know what vitamins are required to fix it and what other questions were asked about it. Does your husband also, have arteritis(where the finger goes white)? My Mom is 88, a B+ and likely a Nomad and otherwise healthy.
09/16/09 @ 20:13
Comment from: Melissa Berry ND [Visitor] · http://www.missionarychocolates.com
Hi Liza,
Thanks for sharing, would you please also share the supplements that Jeff was prescribed for his trigger finger? I have a patient with it too and am interested in any improvement too?

Melissa
09/18/09 @ 03:37
Comment from: Gillian [Visitor]
Hi Andrea,
Just thought I would check back and see how your husband is doing with the new supplements. Is he still getting the trigger finger?
Gillian
11/06/09 @ 13:57
Comment from: tomoko tokunaga [Visitor]
I'm a type A coffee drinker. I read that caffeine reduces insulin sensitivity. If so, should I switch to decaf, cut back on caffeine or both?

I also read that soy can eventually cause damage to the pancreas by inihibiting the amylase from digesting protein. My amylase count is lower than normal. Your comments, please.
11/28/09 @ 06:05
Comment from: Kelly - Home Weight Training [Visitor] · http://www.strongerfasterfitter.com/home-weight-training/
Been looking into this more lately, appreciate the info!
02/02/10 @ 21:30
Comment from: Student Free Games [Visitor] · http://online-up.net/848-Student-Free-Games.html
I enjoyed reading your interesting yet very informative insights. I just love reading anything about eye-catching articles. Its a good deal to me!!! Thank you for sharing and I am looking forward to reading your newest and most recent masterpieces!!! - Student Free Games
03/16/10 @ 13:25