Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

« Trust AWsecOuting with Creativeclaire AWsec »

Comment from: Ribbit [Visitor]
You think they'll let you keep teaching after you mention BTD? Do teachers have enough freedom to talk about what they believe, or would you be restricted to their curriculum? Just wondering. Keep us updated on what you decide to do.
06/26/09 @ 22:02
Hi Andrea,
From another in Tennessee: I enjoyed meeting you and have to say I had to look twice at your picture to see if it was you whom I met at the conference. I love your ideas and think you will go far with genotyping! Thanks for sharing,
Katherine Finan
06/27/09 @ 10:16
Comment from: Erik (GT3) [Visitor]
I'll believe it when I see it!
=)
06/27/09 @ 10:49
Comment from: debra+ [Visitor]
Whoa...Andrea...wonderful blog. Exactly how I felt after the conference. Such a wonderful experience and what a great way to get energized. You feel like you can take on the world. ;)

Good luck on your Masters degree in nursing. Visualize girl...things will happen.

Yeah...and you really do need a new picture. This one does you no justice at all.

Debra+
06/28/09 @ 07:36
Comment from: Andrea AWsec [Visitor]
Hey Katherine, please email me directly at yippycayea@optonline.net. The message you sent me does not contain an email address for me to reply to you directly.

So I can help you get access to the forums. You would be such a great addition to the group!
Andrea
07/23/09 @ 10:41
Comment from: retirement planning advice [Visitor] · http://www.retirementstory.com/
I was searching about issues about this and I finally found some info.
Thanks for that!

I also have my one blog but that isn´t about this and is in Dutch, maybe
someday I will start a new blog and just post thing like you´re doing.

Keep up the good work mate!
01/17/11 @ 11:30

Need Help?

Get your health on track.
Contact a personalized diet health coach today.

203.761.0042

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.