Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

« Health is key to successNew Year 2009 »

Comment from: Jane [Visitor]
Following your journey from this side it seems that the time just flew by! Congratulations and best of luck as you begin your new career. I know you are going to be just a wonderful Naturopath.
05/08/09 @ 15:26
Comment from: Lloyd [Visitor]

There is no doubt in my mind you will make a fine ND.

To your patients health!
05/08/09 @ 20:25
Comment from: debra+ [Visitor]
((((((Big hugs))))) and congratulations to you Kate Whimster. Anyone I know in the area (Ontario ;)) I will refer them to you. Wow...three years already. Wonderful job girl. Debra+
05/09/09 @ 09:29
Comment from: Mrs T O+ [Visitor]
Congrats fellow BTDer! Have a wonderful career & tell us of your BTD/GTD successes. I'm so happy for you!
05/09/09 @ 18:04
Comment from: Mickey [Visitor]

I'm soo happy and excited for you!!!. I know you've worked hard (probably why i haven't seen you on the board much), but it will be well worth it!.

You give me inspiration as i work toward my BS in Natural Health, though i've only done one year soo far!.

Mickey (also a long time BTD'er)
05/10/09 @ 00:47
Comment from: meribelle [Visitor]
I wish you were closer to southeast Texas. I would gladly be your patient. Congratulations on all your hard work.
05/10/09 @ 06:56
Comment from: Tomatilla I. [Visitor]
wow, Madl...well done. I'm going to give
your address to my ladies living in Ontario......
greetings from Switzerland
and hugs from Isa
05/10/09 @ 11:24
Comment from: Michele [Visitor]
Congrats! You will thrive and I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

05/10/09 @ 19:15

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.