Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

« Fear of FryingGenoma Skin »

Comment from: Tom Martens [Visitor] Email
Thanks for all that you do. The Cancer lecture is awesome.
Your take on "The Garden of Eden and Great Flood" is very similar to the Author Daniel Quinn. If you have not read "Ishmael" I think you would like it.

Keep the information coming!

Thanks again,

Tom Martens
01/02/09 @ 20:47
Comment from: Henriette [Visitor]
Interesting- just keep all this extra material coming ;)

I find it deeply interesting but then again I have a BA in prehistoric European Archaeology
01/03/09 @ 12:18
Comment from: jayneeo [Visitor]
Fascinating, and I am extremely interested in prehistory also. Isn't it interesting how quick we are to "blame" ourselves for geological events?
I second the recommendation to read "Ishmael", by Quinn. thanks, jayneeo
01/04/09 @ 18:05
Comment from: P-Twist [Visitor]
Quote: "Popular culture tends to depict our Stone Age ancestors as crude, simplistic animals perpetually at the point of starvation. "Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short" as Thomas Hobbes had put it in 1651. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Though small in number, Paleolithic hunter-gatherers worked far fewer hours and enjoyed more leisure than typical members of industrial society...". I'll wager that paleo hunter-gatherer culture was actually far less "brutish" than our own, too.
01/05/09 @ 13:32
Comment from: Lasse [Visitor]
Hi.

I love to read about genetic history in this way.

I have many areas of academic interest in my life and is currently soaking up knowledge about the aboriginals in Australia. They had apparently lived as highly skilled and adapted hunter-gatherers for aeons. But does you happen to know if that shows in their genepool?

I have been happily following the BTD diet crudely in the last coulple of years. But I am a little bit opposed to the foundations in the newly added GenoType thing. Call me a positive sceptic. Or just constructively critical.

Hope you can answer my question somehow ...
01/10/09 @ 08:18
Comment from: Derick Jones [Visitor] · http://www.u-2-me.com/
Wow! I always learn something new on this blog. Will read up more on the 'Black Sea Deluge Theory.' This is pretty fascinating. Thanks for a wonderful read.
07/15/10 @ 07:17

Need Help?

Get your health on track.
Contact a personalized diet health coach today.

203.761.0042

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.