« The Garden of Eden and Great FloodGenoma Skin »

Comment from: Andrea AWwec [Visitor]
Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Meaty lecture.
I can see you pacing back and forth as your voice rises and falls.
Once again Peter you live what you believe a rare gem in this world.
12/12/08 @ 08:24
Comment from: Vicki [Visitor]
Impressive! Thank you!

12/12/08 @ 10:19
Comment from: Maria Giovanna [Visitor]
As the daughter of a clinical oncologist it is perfect and ready to understand, somewhat amusing, if we can avoid to need my father collegues this is wonderful. In the opposite case we have another help, if we want to do our best.
Thank you for your work ! Maria Giovanna
12/13/08 @ 09:14
Comment from: D. Tsakiridis [Visitor]
Thank you again for sharing with us. I enjoyed the lecture & as usual, getting on line messed up my schedule for the day, but it was worth it! :)
Mrs "T" - forum member
12/13/08 @ 11:39
I enjoyed your talk. Thank you for your Generousity.

Just to share: When I was on toxotere (TAC regime) I omited the neupogen injection but took reishi capsules. My counts remained stable thu out. Other patients on TAC, but not on neupogen almost always warded for white count O or almost.

Ha ha ha, I'm going to market to buy jackfruit. Had stopped it when reading ER4YT. And the mushrooms as well.

I'm blood group O, and according to you, coconut should be avoided. But coconut and virgin oil is good for the candida.

12/13/08 @ 22:05
Comment from: jill gion [Visitor] Email
I am type O and wondering why coconut in the form of VCO would not agree with me. I have been using it instead of butter as I am a vegan. Can you suggest a vegan spread that might be better? I also cook with refined VCO.
12/30/08 @ 04:24
Comment from: Basem ahmed abusaada [Visitor] Email · http://www.guitarworld.com
Thank you DR.DADAMO FOR YOUR HELP.
12/30/08 @ 21:28
Comment from: Basem ahmed abusaada [Visitor] · http://www.guitarworld.com
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! i am type A .
12/30/08 @ 21:34
Comment from: Maria [Visitor] Email
I have Wegener Granulomatosis, and I am type A, I do the diet program and I am feeling much better. Do you think there is something more that I can do for this.

I am from Costa Rica.