« Genoma SkinOld Man Can Jump. »

Comment from: Sprocket [Visitor] · http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
This is encouraging news about the recent abstract you quoted.

Let us know how the restoration project goes Dr. D!
10/25/08 @ 20:26
Most time the doctors/oncologists simply refused to "see". It is known that 5% of population is blood group AB and yet, I saw in our oncology clinic, there are more AB than the common O type. (also the As came with more nodes affected).

I got one question. The alpha-lipid milk from LIFELINE ( A New Zealand) product seemed very popular among our patients. The company claimed that their milk is organic, i.e. the cows eat organic grass and not injected rBGH.

My question is whether milk from organic cow contains IGF-I or IGF-II?
Will appreciate your answer.
10/25/08 @ 22:15
Comment from: dpcat67 [Visitor]
Thank you Dr D for coming to speak to us at the Micro Conference in Crossville, TN. You were awesome and we appreciated the extra time you took with us. Hope you get a chance to relax and work on that great bus you will be building. Rest your voice and thanks again. You are loved and appreciated by all of us.
10/27/08 @ 11:38
Comment from: Becky Bowles [Visitor]
When I count my blessings, I count you, Dr. D. Thank you so very much for taking the time to make your presentation for us at the micro-conference in Crossville, TN.

You've been gifted with a marvelous ability to present complex ideas in simple ways. I appreciate your efforts and your accomplishments so very much. You certainly live a life of "expression", as you put it. An inspiration to all of us.

Thanks to Martha and the girls for sharing you with us.

Hope you can rest up and ward off that cold!

10/27/08 @ 20:31
I say. No answer Dr. D? However, maybe soon you may want to make an entry commenting about possibility of organic dairy products containing IGF-I or IGF-II.

Another question: Do plants grown in lead contaminated soil (e.g. from paint peels) absorb the lead and causing danger to those who consumed the plants?
10/27/08 @ 22:45
Comment from: Ribbit [Visitor]
Hey, we had two of those VW buses growing up. An orange one, like in your link, and a brown one. Mama drove the orange one, with all of us inside, and Daddy drove the brown one. On trips we took the brown one. I remember there were very 70's-ish orange and yellow flower stickers on the inside of the top of the bus.
10/27/08 @ 22:49
Comment from: Marcia [Visitor]
I am a type O+ and considering the Type O diet. I just had ovarian cancer surgery removed and do not want to have cancer again. I cannot figure out how to ask you a question directly on your site. Help.
Thanks.
10/28/08 @ 19:33
Comment from: Helen Combes [Visitor] Email
Another thing we have in common Ribbit! My Dad had a green VW Kombivan for years (I guess with 6 of us kids it was the only thing we'd all fit in) I remember sleeping on the floor, all lined up like soldiers, on long trips home. NB Due to your's and my age differences I had the 70's flower power stickers lol
11/06/08 @ 21:21