« The Early Blood DetectivesYougenics »

Comment from: Yaman [Visitor] Email
I believe this would rather be titled:

Right 4 Your Soul

Thank you Peter, for sharing these words of wisdom.

Yaman
10/09/08 @ 11:22
Comment from: Cocky (A) [Member] Email
Peter,

All in life is relative..
Wise mom you had.. :-)) Sh dealt with life as it came, calmly taking care of her family in good and 'bad'days. She lived in the moment of NOW. Awesome!
Same as my mom.. Going for food on a bike with wooden wheels during WWII, getting foods for her sick brother.
I am curious if we will act so determined, wisely and calmly as our moms did.. Our capacity of accepting 'bad' times is not that well developped I am afraid..

Anyway... great blog Doc!! :-)

Cocky
10/09/08 @ 14:04
Comment from: Sprocket [Visitor] · http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
I'm with Yaman on this. This was a much needed blog entry.
10/09/08 @ 15:46
Faith is most important, followed by health. Either-or is not enough. Having both, bring in the satisfaction of being here.

I needed health to maintained the practices in my faith, and faith put a restrain to excess, thus resulting in health.
10/12/08 @ 02:13
Comment from: MissileCop [Visitor]
Excellent entry. Most have forgotten, or have never been taught, that all of life is a series of cycles. Just as the moon, seasons, and nature's creatures all have their own cycles, so do people, societies, and economies. The last cycle of our economy grew to far, to fast. Living in the moment can be just as dangerous, when not tempered with foresight, and common sense. For many, it's easier to redirect blame, than to own up to our own mistakes, and learn from the experience.

Thanks for a thought provoking entry.

Ryan

10/13/08 @ 11:35
Comment from: Sean (B) [Visitor] Email
Dr. D'Adamo, I was searching for some of your books translated into spanish to send off to my friends in Peru and your blog came up.

I've admired the manner and content of of your writing for awhile now, have stayed "cured" of multiple health problems for 11 years by following the data and spirit of your advice, and seemingly developed a few new habits and removed defects in the place of the old ones. The machine world can be cruel, sit back and enjoy the show.

very skilled to put it the way you did above in your blog, thanks for letting it out.

cutting and pasting this morsel into my personal calendar.

cures often represented the fact that a person could be returned to a level of wretchedness merely similar to that of others. From there on you were on your own.

travelled to peru and did ceremonies with a shaman to hear something like that

thanks again

10/14/08 @ 22:56
Comment from: Lola [Visitor]
"Only in growth, reform, and change, paradoxically enough, is true security to be found."
01/17/10 @ 22:40
Comment from: Therapy4help [Visitor] Email · http://therapy4help.com
Each session should be done in the morning. The user must place the lamp at eye height or just underneath the eyes. It is not necessary to look at the lamp but it is important that the retina swims in the light coming from the light therapy.
02/24/10 @ 09:27