Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

« Rhesus FactorBreastmilk production »

Comment from: Henrijete Elmkjaer [Visitor] Email

I have been eating: whats right for my type ( A ) in 8 years now. It is great.

I have a question: I have discovered that I can buy goat butter - can I eat it? Is it right for me? - and who else?

Hope you understand? And I do - and are using this site right!?

Best regards,
from Denmark
28/04/08 @ 10:45
Comment from: Tom [Member] Email
Dear Henrijete,

Please refer to the original post above - the same applies to all unlisted foods.

28/04/08 @ 13:10
Comment from: Samantha Boruocaine [Visitor]
I am 0+ still waiting to find out if I am a secretor or non-secretor. I would like to know if O types can use rapeseed oil (often used in soya, rice & oat milk), also chickpeas and if it is possible to use buffalo or goats milk?It seems that mozzarella cheese (from buffalo milk) is ok so perhaps therefor buffalo milk is ok.
Please let me know.

28/04/08 @ 15:44
Comment from: Tom [Member] Email
Dear Samantha,

29/04/08 @ 03:28
Comment from: alexandra eszlinger [Visitor] Email
i am a novice on the eating right for your blood type. iam a type A.and have cronic pain and inflamation my problem is that i live in a tropical climate (grenada) and dont have available most of the fruits and veggies that are recomended to me. mango, papaya,banana, tomatoes, cabbage, coconut, peppers were the every day foods for me. is there a list for tropical fruits and veggies that i can refer from?
21/06/08 @ 11:00
Comment from: BethXena [Visitor] Email
I know about the teas for A's but I do drink Wu-Long tea, and am unsure if it is ok to consume?

Any direction would be helpful!
08/07/08 @ 17:47

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.