Archives for: March 2008
Yes, I am still alive! Today I am productive, but doing nearly everything EXCEPT those things that urgently need doing. But still, productive. There are many blogs “in the works”, never fear! But for today, just a few thoughts:
Top 3 problems I have right now:
1. I need more sleep!
2. I am overworked and struggling to get it all done (well) and keep myself healthy…
3. I spend too much time alone studying and not enough time loving and being loved.
Top 6 blessings I have right now:
1. Those few, special, amazing friends & family who accept me and put up with my spasmodic time and energy availability!
2. I finally live in a peaceful, private space that is 100% my own.
3. I live in a city/country that is safe, clean, peaceful, accepting, supportive, vibrant, and fun!
4. I am fortunate enough to have access to loans and government support to pursue my education.
5. I am healthy, able to walk/see/hear and otherwise free to go and do whatever I want whenever I want.
6. I get to spend every day doing what I am most passionate about and learning what I am most interested in…
As long as my blessings double my problems, things are OK.