|« My omega-3 dilemma||My top 13 favourite quotes »|
I’m busy studying for midterms and working my butt off, so here is another list (aka quick blog)! Today’s was inspired by Peppermint Twist’s thread on the forums.
1) I am fully functional physically and can experience the joy of movement.
2) I am fully functional mentally and can experience the joy of learning.
3) I feel safe and secure every day.
4) I have access to and can afford clean, nutritious food.
5) My close friends and family are safe and in good health.
6) I have family and close friends who care about me and prove their worth the most during the hardest times in my life.
7) I have access to the internet and can therefore connect with interesting, talented, caring people I wouldn’t otherwise know.
8) I have a home!
9) I share a kitchen with only 3 other people and can therefore cook and bake whatever and whenever I like.
10) I love the city and country that I live in.
11) I have a job!
12) I have a job at which I am fairly paid, intellectually stimulated, constantly entertained, and cared for by my boss and coworkers.
13) I discovered the BTD 4 years ago, which first sparked my interest in natural health, which is my passion.
14) I’m going to IfHI 2007 and I’m so excited!
15) I am pursuing my dream of becoming a naturopathic doctor – a dream I did not think possible 2 years ago.
16) I have enough free time to pursue interests (eg: astrology, feng shui) that I could never find time for when I was working in a corporate environment full-time.
17) I am currently on top of studying for my classes and feel like I understand the material I am learning!
18) I discovered meditation (via Meditation as Medicine by Dharma Singh Khalsa).
19) I am not in debt! Yet!
20) I haven’t been in a Wal-Mart in 5 months (since I quit my corporate job) and I am enjoying this!
That didn’t take me very long, but I still think it took longer than it should, considering how fortunate I am…
No feedback yet
Comments are not allowed from anonymous visitors.