|« medicine, not food, and "the patient from hell"||News on the Veggie Front »|
Day 23 of the Master Cleanse (read my archives starting with: "The Last Supper" for more info/details.) is here... Not much to report on it. Really enjoying the lemonade mixture. I've grown very fond of the taste. Still not sure how far I'm gonna take this. I have to admit... Reading my fellow bloggers meal descriptions and smelling food are making me miss it somethin' fierce...
Season 4 of one of my all time favorite cartoons, Futurama, came out today. About to enjoy a cup of ecchinacea/elderberry tea by Traditional Medicinals and watch an episode or three. Futurama is a comedy by the creator of The Simpson's about a zany, intergalactic, delivery company a thousand years in the future... Chalk full of intelligent humour and just plain retardedness. I love it.
Would like to share just a few simple tips on living healthier and happier. Common sense really...
1) Eat as much raw, organic/wild as you can.(Vs. cooked)
2) NEVER, EVER, use microwaves.
3) Switch to natural personal care products! (read my last blog)
4) Quit smoking!
5) Eat and exercise right for your type!
6) Get plenty of sun shine! (Not too much!)
7) Don't overdo the wine/alcohol intake!
8) Research and try out different cleansing procedures.(Liver/gallbladder flush, colonics, enemas, bowel cleanse, parasite/fungal cleanse, etc.)
9) Drink 1/2 oz. of pure water per pound of body weight a day! Avoid tap water if you can! Choose distilled, reverse osmosis, or spring water.
Add a pinch of good grey sea salt/lemon juice to assist in electrolyte balance and cleansing.
10) Meditate. Everyone can and should benefit from a regular form of meditation.
11) Eat to live! Don't live to eat...
12) Keep plants in the house. They brighten your mood, and convert CO2 to O2.
13) Start enjoying the benefits and taste of assorted herbal teas today!
That's it for today gang. More later. And again. Thanks for everyones comments/support/advice. I really appreciate it! As always, any Q's, let me know!