|« A Secretors Secret||A[n] Exercise Regimen »|
Trying something else today... Just going to quick list what I ate, then proceed to tell you the BTD rules I follow.
Juiced early am. Carrots, celery, kale, broccoli, garlic, green onion, apple. Made three servings.
Breakfast: 2 raw eggs, 2 handfuls blueberries, 2 scoops Dr. D protien powder for A's, cinnamon, ginger, and pineapple juice, and a little water in the blender... Delicious shake. Highly benneficial.
Coffee, juice, and water between.
Lunch: 2 pluots, an apricot, a half head of romaine lettuce, a can of snails, and a half a carrot.
Green tea, water, and 2 servings of juice between.
Dinner: The other half of the romaine lettuce and carrot, another pluot, an avovado seasoned as usual, a big sald containg an entire head of chopped romaine, a handful of carrotsticks, and a dressing I made using olive oil, onion powder, parsley, granulated garlic, lemon juice, and love... Pretty full now...
Here are the rules. I follow the type A diet strictly. I have tested as both secretor (saliva test) and non-secretor (seropanel evaluation). This leads me to believe I am a very weak secretor. Other wise I am: A+ (weak secretor), M,N , Lewis A+, B-. So....
1) I avoid all the "avoids" for secretors.
2) I avoid all the "avoids" for non secretors.
3) I avoid all the "neutral: allowed infrequently's" in both the cancer and the diabetes books.
4) I avoid tap water. I use only reverse osmosis water, and sometimes distilled.
5) I always get organic when I can. If it isn't organic, I have veggie wash at home, or I'll rinse it if I'm away from home.
6) Always take a benneficial over a nuetral.
7) Probiotics, digestive enzymes, and various other alternating supplements everyday.
8) LOTS of water everyday... I shoot for 90 oz of fluids... I usually fall short.
9) I cook foods as little as possible most of the time... Try to keep the vitamins and enzymes in tact.
10) Beverages 1/2 hour before and 2 hours after meals... I cheat sometimes. Especially with wine...
11) I have a lot more rules... I'll get back to ya' w/the rest... I'll also fill you in on areas where I fail. Feel free to write in w/q's. I'll try and get them answered asap.